Thursday, August 2, 2012

Had this weird dream that I was this guy with some kind of valuable information. Then the next thing I know is that everybody else somehow found out about that information and started chasing me wanting clarification using any means necessary. Well, obviously I was running from them. With a help of one guy who gives me advice on where to go and how is after me. But after awhile, he betrayed me and those people who were after me found me and started torturing me. But instead of pain, I felt itchy and woke up XD
Mosquitoes woke me up today around 1.40am =.=
After that I felt too itchy to go back to sleep.
So I decided to do some mosquito hunting. Hehehehe! Managed to kill like 3 of them while I lost sight on the other 3 or more of them...
After that since I am wide awake, so I decide to get ready for class lo... haiz

"What good's a memory
Without you there with me
The morning sun ain't the same
Without you here
You are the summer breeze
The wind blowing through the trees
You make the loneliness
All just disappear"

No comments:

Post a Comment