Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pardon my French

Forgive my foul language.
What the f**k is wrong with drivers these days? Red light means f**king stop. If you want to make a turn or go straight when the light is red be my guest. Heck, I admit that I sometimes even do it myself. But a least I do not wind down my window and urge the car in front of me to do so. Nor do I honk the person in front of me. So, again if you want to drive while the light is red be my guest. But don't you f**king people get pissed when the car in front of you decides not to do it. Not everybody is an a***h***. Lets say you were in a hurry, understandable, but still that does not give you the f**king right to honk. The only exception in my opinion is that if it is an emergency. Then yes, maybe then it would be ok to do that... well people wouldn't know though... So maybe a sign saying "Emergency" would be good. If not then f**king wait.

Looking at the brighter side of things... well there is none this time.
My dreams are getting f**ked up most of the time. Just last night I dreamt about a zombie apocalypse =.=...
The dream started as I and this unknown girl finished shopping or something and was walking at the car park area towards the car. We were at this green zone area and the car was parked is at the red zone area, so we asked two guards how to get there and one of them said to go that way and take the elevator down and then walk till the end and take the elevator back up. So we followed his instructions. Near the lift is where the dream became f**ked up. I saw a zombie walking and faster press the lift button to go down. As the lift door opens, another zombie approached us from the side. But luckily we managed to enter and close the door in time. Then we enter back to the mall where everything seems normal again. So we followed the directions given and walked. Instead of finding and elevator, we ended up at a bookstore which looked abandoned. After that we heard a scream coming from the far end and people running towards us. So I quickly look around and saw a vent above us. At first I planned to climb up and hide there but then all of a sudden the vent became small -.-... or maybe it was us who grew. So we looked for another way to get out or hide. Nearby there was this shop under construction, you know with the white boards up and a door. So we entered the area and it was like a dark corridor. Further down we entered into another room and there were like numerous people in there afraid. At the end of the room there was this door which leads to outside. I tried to open it but sadly it was chained. Then a zombie appeared out of nowhere and tried to grab me. It missed me not by much and I quickly slammed the door at its  fingers and manage to push it out. Then I quickly grab that unknown girl who was with me and tried to go back to the door which we came from. Somehow that zombie which I slammed the door on follow us down the corridor (on the other side). So we stopped... the zombie then tried to turn the knob, trying to get in O.O. The door slightly opened and I rammed my body against the door as a barricade while shouting for help. A guy came to help me hold them back while I asked everyone else to quickly escape through the other door by ramming the door down. It worked but the noise they made attracted lots of zombies and they hesitated to make a run for it. Only one or two made a run for it first and was quickly devoured. We all watched in horror as I shouted for them to make a run for it together. There may be losses but at least some will survive instead of everyone dying here. They listened to me. But I was wrong, as soon as they got out, row by row they were taken. The exit was blocked with a hill of corpses and zombies. While me, the girl and the guy watched in horror, somehow the zombies from behind the door appear above us and that was when i woke up... well just after I manage to see a zombie at the exit smirking at us... to be more precise, smirking towards me =.= 

No comments:

Post a Comment