Thursday, August 23, 2012

Toradora!

In my opinion, this is a pretty good anime. Considering it is a typical love anime with slight comedy in it. I manage to somehow guess a little of what would happen in the anime. But there are times when I guessed it wrong. But yea, like I said earlier it was considerably good. Top 10 at least. The best part about this entire anime for me is that how the characters expressed themselves?... For the most part where they state about how they are feeling and what not, I felt like it is similar to what I have felt / experienced / seen / heard in life. Maybe its just me imagining that.

Other than that, the short series Sherlock is surprisingly good. At least I liked it. 

~~~ADDED 24th August 2012 at 9.35am~~~
"...I don't quite know  
How to say  
How I feel
Those three words  
Are said too much 
They're not enough..."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment