Thursday, August 30, 2012

... I have deleted the previous post which I posted it like 30mins ago. Reason for doing that is pretty simple. I have changed my mind. And now I guess there is almost no chance of going back. You know, before you go to the dentist or doctor, or before a major exam or test, we always have that fear of something bad could happen... Well me at least. But then after that no matter what the results turn out to be, I do not feel worried at all. Like a huge burden has been released. You understand right? I mean, to me, there is no way of changing what is already done. So why worry about it.

...Time to maybe not think for some time and just slack at home. Wait no difference. I already have been slacking at home even before this XD



... I can only think of one very funny outcome that can come from this. Its a really long shot for it to occur. But if it does, then I shall rethink it all over again XD

No comments:

Post a Comment