Saturday, August 25, 2012

Its going to be a long week. Maybe not. I shall soon know. What do I aim to get from this? I honestly do not know. A huge test. Would the results be what I worked for or something else entirely? Only time will tell.
Anyways, mom is back from wherever it is she went. No more freedom.
Just finished watching House Season 1 1st episode. I find it quite nice.

Today so far has not gone that well. Wanted to go for basketball in the morning, but it rained. As for badminton, the Taman Tun Library is going to have an event / had an event. The one at Taman Megah or Kota most likely full. So end up going to cc.

RO, SinX finally lvl 90 =)
Other characters still progressing slowly.

Tomorrow Liverpool against Man City. I want Liverpool to win... obviously, but I am pretty sure they will lose. Hope that I am wrong.. Hope that I do not forget to watch the match XD

ICBM... zzz... zzz...zzz. I wont deny that it is quite interesting to read about global issues. But that was that. I wouldn't want to spend so much time trying to understand what is happening. I have already enough with what is going on in my head.

Random: If I were to categories the people I know / known, who would fall where? Past, Present or Future? Actually I do not really care. Just one thing that is required some thought... MKA Assignment -.-

~~~ADDED 7.50pm~~~

... I believe that I have just failed my test XD. That was fast. Much faster than I have expected. Does that count? I wonder... I think it does. But I wasn't planning anything from that. But based on the results, hmmm... what can be concluded? tsk tsk... I am seriously thinking too much =.=...

No comments:

Post a Comment