Monday, August 6, 2012

... Why does the same thing always happen over and over again?
Whenever I watched a movie out of a list of movies which I have in mind to watch, I normally watch those that are like outstanding compared to the others. So it then make the other movies not as enjoyable. Then I would have lost the mood to watch the other movies. After a certain period of time, hours or maybe days later, I would decide to watch another movie again. The same thing would then happen where I watch a movie which I actually planned to keep it for later, you know when I really want to watch it because it is just so goo. But I end up watching it there and then instead of keeping it for later as planned.
End up the movies that I have not watched are those which are just mediocre.
Anyways, adding one movie to the list I mentioned in my previous post:
Catch Me If You Can (2002)
Simply awesome movie, can't believe that only now I have watched it. I mean, when I was way younger, I had this dvd... or was it vcd of this movie. Just never came around to watching it. Maybe I was too young to appreciate this type of film genre if that is the right term to call it. But yea, once again, if it even means anything to begin with, another must watch movie in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment