Friday, August 17, 2012

Raya Break! wohooooo?
1 week of freedom! double wohoooooo?
Whole house to myself for week! triple wohooooo?
... Nah, who am i kidding. It would be shyt.
Too much free time in my hands. Even now I am already starting to think about stuff. Too lazy to occupy myself by doing something productive. So can't blame anyone for this.
My aim is to survive this one week with the minimal mental damage XD

Sims City 4! I am finally making some $$$. Thanks to JQ for his guidance.
RO, decided to concentrate on my SinX, GC and Wiz.

"I've tried to go on like I never knew you
I'm awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I'm going to be is incomplete
Voices tell me I should carry on
But I am swimming in an ocean all alone...
...I don't mean to drag it on, but I can't seem to let you go"



No comments:

Post a Comment