Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Why? What? Who? When?

Good question. I ask myself this almost every day. (Oh my, I just learned something new XD). Everyday is a single word and is an adjective, so it's the one that is used in front of a noun to describe something as normal or commonplace. Every day is an adjective (every) plus a noun (day), and it means each day [100% plagiarism].
 Anyways back to the main point.
Why I say or do the things I say or do?
What do I honestly expect from saying or doing those things I say or do?
Who do I say those things or do those things to?
Why do I say or do those things to who-ever I say or do it to?
When will whatever I say or do makes sense to myself? 
LOL!

Anyways, don't you agree that nobody gets anybody? I mean truly understand what someone is thinking or going through? Even if that person is going through or has gone through the same experience in life? Yet, people tend to say "I understand", "I know what you are going through", "I know..." ect ect. To me this is just rubbish... Maybe I should stop being so rude with the choice of words I use. Eg: (I've learned another thing) i.e is not used for listing examples but is used for clarifying a statement. [Paraphrased? but without referencing... so 100% plagiarism XD]. Anyways as I was saying for example - Rubbish, bullshyt, shyt, f**k, ect ect. You get the idea. Back to the main point. Why do people say that? Even when they do not understand? Well, it beats saying "Sorry, but I do not get you" after the person has expressed what is bothering him or her. This much I am sure of.

Most people can accept things without understanding it. Most of the time I am like that. But when it comes to certain things, I can't just accept it without understanding. But if understanding seems impossible to me, or just to troublesome or time consuming, I forgo the idea of trying to understand it and just try to forget it instead. And when trying to forget it seems impossible, if this is possible, I try to make it forget me? XD

Anyhow, what I want to say is that there is so many possibilities and scenarios playing inside my head. Even I am lost trying to figure out which one is real and which one is not XD.
Possible that I am going crazy? I wont deny that possibility. But, knowing that there is a possibility for that to become true, shouldn't I be prepared to overcome it? or more precisely, shouldn't I be immune to it? ie: I have a firewall protecting me against crazy XD... unless I have downloaded it, and opened it using admin and ignoring the warning sign that the file may contain "crazy". I am making no sense now. So I should stop.

Peace!

"You can say goodbye,
To all the things that you have ever known.
You can say goodbye,
And leave behind the life that you have grown.
What's the point,
You try to start from scratch,
but get let down,

You can say goodbye,
Just to realise there's no-one left around.
So what am I fighting for.

Tell me
Is there anybody out there,
Am I swimming through this empty sea alone,
Am I looking for an answer
Or am I trying to find a way to get back home.
Is there anybody out there,
Would you hear me if I screamed or if I cried,
I'm looking for an answer
And just trying to find a way to survive.

You can live or die,
Without the chance to find out what your worth,
You can live or die,
And never find the one that she'd deserve,
You can walk alone,
And live behind the shadows in your heart,

You can say goodbye
Or live and find out you've been alone right from the start..."

No comments:

Post a Comment