Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What A Way To Start A New Year... ...

Terrible start for a New Year...

31st Dec - Sore throat
1st Jan- Headache, ulcer, terrible cough, sore throat & fever
2nd Jan - 1st Jan + Flu
...
...
5th Jan (today) - Minor sore throat, minor headache, slight fever, cough & flu -.-

Well, if I look at the bright side, things can only get better than it already is right? =D... and I'm pretty sure its not dengue again.

Anyways, better end things with the brighter side. My cousin brought back 2 PS3 games =D
PES 2011 & Split/Second Velocity. So other than the games which I recently bought which are Nier, Darksider and Resistance 2, I've been playing PES 2011

Oh ya, I've also downloaded some songs:

Enrique Iglesias - Tonight
The Band Perry - If I Die Young (Hee Ching Recommended... and its quite nice)

Rascal Flatts - All Night To Get There, Nothing Like This, Sunday Afternoon and Tonight Tonight
Bruno Mars - Grenade
Neon Trees - Animal
Miranda Lambert - White Liar

No comments:

Post a Comment