Saturday, January 29, 2011

there is one thing I've done which I have a reason for doing so... this which I think only Yat Hong knows. But I myself is not sure whether he himself knows that he knows the reason for me doing so XD
Reasons why I hate organizing stuff is simple.
1st - most people will say maybe, I'll try, I think, not sure, hope I can, should be able to, guess. End up they can't come... Why can't they just say yes instead?
2nd - I'm busy on that day, too many activities on that day, too tired, oh I've made other plans, not free at that time and all ends with but I'm free any other day... I'm I that unlucky to choose that day out of all the days?
3rd - who is going, not close with them la, I don't want to do that, Is --- going?, If --- goes I'll go... =.=
4th - oops sorry, I forgot that it was today and I've made other plans
5th - sorry can't go... this I actually don't mind, at least they tell right away.
... this is what friends are suppose to be eh?... what happen to all the cow dung about friendship...being there when you need them, going through thick and thin together and telling the truth?... maybe I'm just mixing with the wrong kind of people... or maybe its just me or am I expecting too much from others or maybe that is just how life is... I wonder, when will this feeling I feel end?
=(

hehehe Yati...

No comments:

Post a Comment