Friday, January 21, 2011

Let me see, on Monday I bought an anime titled ' How To Make A Cinderella ' which I just finish yesterday =D. For me, its a funny anime although its kind of eerie at some points XD

Tuesday nothing much happen except preparing for Wednesday

On Wednesday, Julian, Justin, Chong Wei and I went to college to sell our SAM books. Selling them was harder than I expected. I manage to sell a few of mine but at a price which I'm not proud of =( ... But if I look at it at another angle, at least its better than not being able to sell anything right?
After that I went 1U to meet up with Luke, Teck and Yat Hong to eat sushi at Sushi Zanmai. Food there is quite good =) the price is considered ok I guess.

Yesterday I went out with my mom to buy plants at Sungai Buloh. On the way out I banged my head against the gate. Then when we return I banged my head on the gate again caused there was a bee or was it a bug? =.=... Anyways, I had to prepare for today's book selling again... >: l

Today was tiring, but I manage to sell of everything =D... I helped my friend earned more than what I made myself -.- =D XD. Today was hotter than on Wednesday though it was for a short period of time at a time. Wed was hot for quite some time... Later today I'm going grocery / ingredients shopping for tomorrows baking thing =) ( I dunno how to bake at all... even if my life depends on it XD )

No comments:

Post a Comment