Sunday, January 16, 2011

Randomness 7

Late yesterday or was it early today I watch a show called 'Hachiko: A Dog Story.' Its a very touching story about a dog who always wait for its master by the train station. Hachiko's master passed away one day but it continues to wait faithfully day after day without fail for 9 or 10 years though people keep on saying that he's not coming back (he as in the master). Truly a great movie which touched my heart. The ending was very emotional. So after watching this movie I want to say that "Dogs are truly one of the most faithful and loyal companion ever to mankind."... well in my opinion. Even humans aren't this faithful and loyal.

Other than that, I've also watched 'When In Rome' , 'Wild Target' , 'Hot Tub Time Machine' and actually quite a number more of great movies in my opinion which is either funny or lame or even both but I've forgotten =(

Anyways, I've also finish watching the anime titled 'Air' and it was quite sad but for me 'Clannad' is still better. For me at least.

Hmm, back to yesterday, I've just realize that my sister did not know how to pump air into the car -.-... its been like 2 years of driving and she doesn't know how to pump air in the car till like yesterday when my dad thought her after having lunch. Subang's SS 19 pan mee! =D... I seriously wonder how have she been managing for the pass 2 years -.-

And now, back to today... dang I knew that there were a lot of board games but I didn't knew that there were that many 0.0. Some more so many of them which I've never played or even heard before. Who knew board games could actually be fun... I thought board games are played by boring people who are very bored / got nothing better to do and rather play it to feel bored instead of being very bored. Anyways, maybe some day in the future we should all bring together our board games and play it =D. It should be quite fun since different people would have different games. Well basically to have a good time, I believe that whom we're with is what really matters and not what we're doing.

Example, if you ask me to go shopping with.... ... ... I'm not going to say any names, I would be reluctant to go. But if it is with friends then I wouldn't mind... well not all friends, some... maybe...
... who knows.

~randomness~
I wonder, does everything happen for a reason? and is everything fixed or is there countless of possibility?...

For example: If i did not do this, would it have led to that? or if I had to make up my mind about something, even after all the procrastination would I have been meant to made that choice I made? like I was fated to do that thing or make that choice no matter what.... I wonder @.@

Anyhow, I've just ate papaya. Its kinda weird for me to be saying that but I've realize that its been like a whole year since I last ate a papaya... and I just remember how much I hate it XD

No comments:

Post a Comment