Monday, January 31, 2011

This Is How It Feels eh...

Silence fills my life at that very moment as emptiness finds its way into me. Though my body may be there, my heart and soul has left its place. Gone and maybe never to return. Though I may smile or laugh, but it carries no joy in it. Nor does it contain any sadness. All that is left is disappointment.
Stuffed myself with too much food then drank too much water -.-... my stomach expanded like a blob and I felt like vomiting like for 20 mins XD... but hey, the food was great =D... although it was just instant noodles, sausages, meatballs and nuggets.
hmm, I've decided to deactivate my fb account... dunno how long it will last though and for reason which I'm not sure of XD
Hmm, the true feeling is actually the feeling of not being invited... sad actually, you though that you were close enough to that person but in the end you were not and others which you believe is not as close to that person as you are were the ones who were invited instead. Hehehehe... I'll never forget this. Those who helped me, I'll return the favor someday, somehow and somewhere. While those who had treated me badly, one day and somehow I'll return the favor too double it not triple. >:l (Basically this is something like the dark side I have in me XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment