Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'll try to keep everything short from now on... too many words = more spelling error = more boring = more crap... so less words would mean less all of the above... maybe I'll let pictures do most of the talking if I ever did take any...

Anyways, Why doesn't anything goes the way I planned it to go?... Is it because I'm bad at planning or am I bad at executing the plan or maybe I'm bad at both.

No point in thinking too much about things in the past that cannot be changed... but I can't help but to think about them =(

Oh ya, downloaded some new songs :
30 Seconds To Mars - Hurricane
Avril Lavigne - What The Hell
Keith Urban - Put You In A Song
Big Time Rush - Halfway There
Train - Marry Me
Tell Me Its Ok from The Jerk Theory
The Avett Brothers - Distraction #74

No comments:

Post a Comment