Sunday, January 23, 2011

Yesterday was ok I guess... Went bb in the morning but only manage to play half a game before my spectacles went flying to the ground giving me a minor scratch in the process...
After that Kuui, Yat Hong and I went to cc for 1 Hour playing StarCraft2. From what I see, Yat Hong improved quite a lot in using zerg. I was the weak link there =(.... guess I need more practice >:O

After that I went to optician in CP to adjust back my specs then I went to Justin's house for the baking thing. Baking was somewhat a success and also a failure at the same time.

Failure - needs more salt, a little to watery, looks kinda ugly under the potato layer and according to Julian, the one he baked before this was nicer
Success - despite the looks, it tasted quite nice and we had fun in the process.

Hmm, in between we played PS3 - PES 2011... we kept loosing to Barcelona due to that Messi -.-... the ball literally sticks to his feet as he dribbles with it and he's fast. In every game, we basically had the license to tackle Messi when ever he has the ball hoping to injured him XD... it failed though and practically everybody except the keeper and 2 to 3 other players had a yellow card obtained by trying to injured Messi XD

other than that, the lemonade was also a failure I guess... added too much lemon into 1 jug so it ended up being very sour though we added honey and lots of sugar XD... diabetes here we come =P

After that we played Resistance 2... its freaking hard... or maybe we were just too lousy. The medic is gay man... the primary weapons sucks health form the target and heals the player... but still can die if too many attack at once.

Lastly, I added back a c-box... see how it goes... if many unknown people spam again then bye bye c-box

No comments:

Post a Comment