Thursday, July 21, 2011

Randomness 14

Somewhat a frustrating day.
At around 11.30 my mom asked me to go check certain books. about 15 mins later when I have changed and was already in the car about to leave, she called me and said that I do not need to go today... -.-
So I went back up, changed back to the clothes before and turned back on the anime I was watching.
Then close to 1pm she smsed me again asking me to go check whether the book is available here -.-
So I went and change again.
Apparently neither SS15 nor Lakeside campus has the book.
Haiz, wasted my time and petrol.

Anyhow, manage to finish 'The Lost Symbol' =)
... what book should I read now?... any suggestions?

...I seem to be what I'm not, you see...


------Lazy want to create new post, so just add this on 22nd------
Got my results...
P1
P1
P1
C
... haiz, this is what I get for last min study ...
...
..
.
..
...
..
.
..
...
..
.
..
...
Not bad XD

No comments:

Post a Comment