Sunday, July 31, 2011

Class started on Monday.
Business and Society sounds pretty boring.
Free parking is so far.
What to do in the morning from 7.30 to 10?... STUDY
...

Feel so heartless. Yesterday on the way to bb, I saw a motorcyclist in the middle of the road. The bike seemed to have slipped. Slowed down, watched for a few seconds and drove on to the community hall... ...

So disappointed with myself. If it was Yee Shuen I bet she would have went and help that person. Haiz, keep on wondering why didn't I get down to try to help. Though maybe I'll be of no help at all. Or maybe even make things worse. Is it because of me being afraid?, heartless(couldn't give a shyt about that person)?, lazy?, upbringing in this society?.

Just hope that person is alright. And sorry is all I can say now.

No comments:

Post a Comment