Monday, July 18, 2011

Randomness 13

Finish 'The Da Vinci Code' by Dan Drown ^-^. How should I put it? The content seemed so real. Not to mention that it is also very interesting. Same goes for 'Angels & Demons' =)

Can't wait to start on 'The Lost Symbol'. Hopefully it is as good or even better than the first two books I read.

Other than that, I've download two songs recently.
Nickelback - Photograph
Hinder - Lips of an Angel

...ahahaha, I remember someone once told me that the song 'Lips of an Angel' was about being unfaithful and that those who love this song are douchebags. Can't remember who was the one who told me this. But this song is niceeeee ^-^

"It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak"

No comments:

Post a Comment