Saturday, July 16, 2011

Randomness 12

I bought 'The Lost Symbol' book by Dan Brown the other day when I went to watch Harry Potter. Decided not to buy the other 2 cause they do not look related. Decided against buying 'Darren Shan: Ocean Of Blood'. It just cost too expensive for such a thin book.

Today was very very tiring. bb in the morning, then swimming then bb again after that. Whether just was not good for swimming. No sun... Got trashed in bb by Luke, Yat Hong and Melvin. 21 - 4 =(

What to do. Have the opportunity to go but I do not really see the point in going.
1) Time - go there early to get a place, wait for them and till who knows what time
2) Transport - Jam & Parking
3) Amount of people and the noise they will make
4) Very sure it will be very hot and got to stand for dunno how long some more.
5) No offense, but I do not really see the point in seeing those people in real life...They may be famous, good looking, talented and ect ect but to me they are just another human being. Maybe for the fun, experience and whatnot but not just to see them.

Basically these are just excuses to say that I am lazy XD

'The Da Vinci Code' so far so good =)

----------added soon after XD---------------

Got back my hard disk today. So I manage to put in and complete 'Castle' S3 , 'How I Met Your Mother' S6 and 'Glee' S2 =). Also added some recent pics into the hard disk as back up.

Anyhow, I realize my luck is somewhat like 50:50. When something good happen with someone, something undesirable would happen with another. Maybe it's just me thinking too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment