Saturday, July 2, 2011

Good Day 2

Well, today wasn't as good as yesterday. Not that it wasn't fun.

Basketball in the morning. Felt very out of shape. Have not even completed the 1st game with KP's family I was dead tired and had Chia Kuui sub me =(... did play some more after resting though =)
(KP, Melvin, Yati, Wei Xin, Kuui and Ethel came for bb today)

Then after bb, the 5 of us guys went swimming. After 5 or 6 laps I got out of the pool and went and buy snacks XD. Seriously feel so lazy to swim... The pool was cold >.<. swam for about 1hour 30mins or so only compared to last week which was like for 4hours =D

After swimming, we went 1Utama to watch Transformers 3 with CKL, Josh, Mel, Kuui, Luke, Xin, Leon and Yati. The movie was good =). Quite a large gap compared to the 2nd one... While walking in 1U before and after the movie, I was basically dragging my legs around.

... Haiz, tomorrow doesn't seem to be so bright for me. Hopefully, the decision I make will be worth it. If not then there is no point.

No comments:

Post a Comment