Saturday, July 2, 2011

Good Day

Went out for lunch at BBQ Plaza My first time eating there, and all I can say the food there is quite good. What makes it even better was the people there who were Justin and Chong Wei who came back from Aus, and also Julian, Chung Hoong and Rouanne =)
After that went to see some jacket cause Justin wants to buy and I saw a blazer that I like. Will most probably get it =)... hope that they still have stock on Sunday.

Then went with Justin to Julian's house and we played Dead Space 2... or was it 1? Died so many times =(... Justin's expression was priceless XD

Went back to 1Utama to watch Green Lantern in 3D with Josh, Kuui and Beng. The movie wasn't bad. Quite good as a matter of fact but I think it is not worth to watch it in 3D. Went to Kayu after that to makan... Ahahaha, what they said in the car made my day man.

Hope that today and tomorrow will be as good or hopefully even better than yesterday (already pass 12 -.-)

No comments:

Post a Comment