Sunday, July 3, 2011

Good Day 3

Well as I have expected yesterday, today was 50:50 I guess. More to 60:40 (bad:good).
Morning woke up too late for church though I slept pretty early on Sat.
Went 1Utama to buy the rugged black blazer I saw. In the end it was one size to small, so did not get it. Not even the brown one which fits. Checked Padini, G2000, Marks & Spencer and Parkson also do not have =(

Then after that went for lunch with my dad at USJ 19 there.

At night skipped my so called sister's farewell dinner to go for the mamak thing at CP. Well, I guess that was worth it. Was quite surprise that Hen Yu and Huey Teck and maybe Melvin too planned Lee Hang's birthday surprise today. At least I came somewhat prepared =)
Sadly I choked -.-... haiz, no hope man me. Epic fail. Could not even finish FF13 even after I left early to finish it. The last boss f'kin hard to defeat wei. 1 hit KO me -.-
Give up la.

Anyways, made it back in time for 'The Losers'. Love the part in the building where Jensen (Chris Evans) uses the telekinesis thing XD

No comments:

Post a Comment