Saturday, May 8, 2010

Titleless (Crapping only)

So many things have happen in my life
Most of which are good but there are moments where I wish never happen
Getting to know some of my friends and getting hurt were two very different matters.
In live, there always is ups and downs like there is yin and yang.
Though at times unhappy moments may seem to be everlasting
But remember, after the rain there always is a rainbow somewhere.
Though I wish that happy times may last forever
But as a saying goes, the sea is calm before the worse (or something like that)

Growing up, I've learn a couple of things something...
These things changed me from who I used to be to who I am now
1.) Cherish friends, as they are the one who would be by your side when the time calls for it... no matter how long have gone by, once a friend always a friend =D
2.) Keep the unhappy moments to myself. I do not see the point in telling other people about the sad things that happen as it just spoils the mood and I doubt they will ever understand it anyways
3.) Stop being so annoying... people hate annoying people, one must know when to stop disturbing another person, like when one wants to catch a fish, they have to learn how to rail it in and let it loose to prevent the line from breaking. (I'm still trying though)
4.)Be honest on how you feel about another person, as honesty is the best policy (Its just cow dung) but quite true. By telling that person, it may help them to improve their personality.
5.) Life is full of obstacles. One can only keep it inside for a certain amount of time but eventually will have to share it with others in order to release the burden or the pain in the chest.
6.) Listening, thats why we have two ears and one mouth is so that we would listen more than we talk. Though we may not be of any help, but at least we are willing to listen =)
7.)Nodding your head... this I bet everybody knows. Its used when you actually don't understand what that person is saying though he/she have repeated it many times. So to save both the trouble, just nod the head, smile and say 'I UNDERSTAND'. It also can be use when you're tired of listening to the person talking
8.) Letting go, I've read a newspaper article from the SUN which sadly I cannot seem to remember which date it was. The article was talking about how people say they have forgiven another person for what they have done wrong. That may be true, but most of the people never forget it and deep down inside, they actually still hold a grudge against that person. This can also be applied in letting go memories about sad moments =D
9.) err I wanted to write until 10 but in the end I got lazy to figure out one more so the last one is do not be lazy. Its ok to relax or enjoy oneself once in awhile. Sadly for people like me, I'm relaxing all the time and never set my main priorities first... (guess it runs in the family XD)
10.) The most important thing I've learn so far is never fully trust anyone... its a sad thing to learn actually but still an important thing. After watching quite a number of movies and listening to other people shooting one another behind each other backs, makes me wonder how many people shoot me behind their backs... I know its normal (I guess) but I just cannot seem to wonder why they just are unable to say it in our faces so that we can learn how to improve our-self... after learning that, I've been wondering if there is anyone these days who is categorize as A REAL FRIEND... sure you can say that a person you just met is your friend, but WHAT MAKES A REAL FRIEND??? that really bothers me.
11.) I think this just applies to me. People says it better to have love and lost than to never love at all. But I think that its better not to have felt it at all than to have love and lost, at least then the feeling of pain and sorrow would not have been felt

Ahahaha, I say 9 was the last one ended up got 11 XXDDDD

So in other words, we learn many things in life
Some which may not be the one we want
but still a lesson nonetheless.
As time goes by, we change...
but the things we learn will always be in us
reminding us of who we were and how we became who we are now

thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment