Sunday, May 23, 2010

Randomness

updated some more 25th May
Dunno why lately I've been updating my blog very often -.-... maybe I to sien ady or just wondering what I'm gonna do during the 2 weeks holiday on 1st Jun as everybody else holiday are different timing.


Haiz, thanks to plenty of free time and laziness... I watched 3 dramas in two weeks some more during exam =(...

hmm, I bet my power shoot up a lot again lo since I like everyday take turns on the com and watch tv -.-... pity my own eyes but I just can't seem to stop

err, still deciding what to do during the coming 2 weeks holiday

so long never played badminton or ping-pong or softball ady... =( missed them wei as I had plenty of good memories playing them.

hate myself for not taking the chance when its possible

love myself for being an idiot XD

feel like eating fast food everyday during the holidays... but I scared later I die of heart attack

believes that nobody does anything for anyone else unless it benefits themselves in anyway

thinks that the world is full of hypocrites or something like that

wondering why i turn out to be like this... seriously damn a lot of changes in me wei

recently have been thinking about all the other possibilities on what could have happen if i've done things differently or if i've stayed in subang instead of moving

err... love starbucks green tea frappacino or something like that, but too expensive =(

what else le... I'm happy just by seeing u smile =)

for now have no expectation in live =(... sad case wei

want to have another class reunion again... but this time hopefully a much cheaper place

want to cheer people up but dunno how to... dun even know if it actually make matters worse than it already is

err, very useless in basketball even though i'm tall ( i'm just a balak there)... ... air ball king in basketball XD

got kinda addicted to chinese dramas thanks to both my sisters who kept on watching them during my SPM.. so while studying I also watch XD... ended up wasting money on buying them

err Jian-Yong said that i'm a otaku or something like that... a level 1 otaku XD... didn't know that otaku's have levels XD... why am I an otaku???

i have a weird sense of humor...

a lousy judgment in choosing friends

a lousy friend myself

do not do anything that does not benefit me in anyway

loves bread XD... after watching yakitake japan and Italy, bread rocks wei

soya bean without sugar taste a bit weird, but i kinda like it somehow and its healthy =)

sushi is damn nice but expensive

bbq watermelon is a good idea but make sure its bbqed first and not after beef if not i'll will taste like beef watermelon XD

hmm, archery a pyramid was nice... but a little to expensive and the target is too near

ice skating rocks though i fell a lot of times and got blisters after that... but its worth it man!!!

history of best and good friends since I was young- Timothy, Rudra, Jimmy, Ealine, Thin Jason, Chin Kit, Aaron, Loo something XD, Marvin, Derek Wong, Kelvin Loke, Sook Hwa, Afi Dil Firdaus, someone who looked like han shen but i cannot remember his name, Kelvin Eng, Thava Kumaran, John, Haikal, ... Cikgu Hanafi (class teacher) and Mr.Ashad( guru pengawas)( not exactly friends but good teachers, they are teaches during standard 5 and 6 when i was a pengawas in Tropicana... hopefully I spelled their name correct), Luke, Yat Hong, Jian-Yong, Shou Jie, Wei Mae, Tania, Han Shen, Kar Loke, Wei Xin, Yong Ken, Melvin, Lee Hang, Magdalene, Abby, Pris, Huey Teck, Hen Yu, Mior, then whole 5D... lastly, this year too soon...

people whom i hated before... me, myself, I, my two sisters, Jimmy, Yat Hong, Huey Teck, Sherane, Ching Hou, err thats about it XD... hated my friends for a short while due to some reasons la... its common right

changes in me - height is the first most obvious thing lo... shoot up a lot during form 3 to 5, next is looks lo... now more yong sui ady compared to last time... then gain in weight, then personality lo. No longer the naive annoying idiot i use to be... now i'm just a stupid annoying emotionless idiot XD

hmm, wanna thank those of people form making my life fun and interesting and those who are there for me when i'm down- you know whom I'm talking about, so i don't have to bother to mention names if not it will be a very long list... ... Just to let u people know, though i'm pretty sure u guys already know... there is such thing as faking emotions... so never judge a book by its cover and never fully trust what u see, as it may just be an illusion made just to fool you.

Most songs that i like are either classic(i think) or pop or rock if i'm not mistaken... some of them I may not like the whole song but parts of it which have meaning or that sounds nice =D

I Love village park's nasi lemak... though i take away the ikan bilis and don't eat the sambal... but i love the rendang there

enough of crapping and randomness for now XD... no more ideas to crap for the time being

---------------------------updated May 25th---------------------------------
MORE RANDOMNESS.............................


err as u guys know la that I had feelings for Elaine, Sook Hwa, Wei Mae and Lee Hang before. Then now secret lo... dunno how to approach her le =(...

I love cheese cake!!!! so nice!!!

still dunno what to do for the hols=(

preparing myself to approach her one of these days before the hols

I'm damn weak... even lost in arm wrestling against Samantha Tock -.- (no face man me)

suck at dota, counter strike, L4D1 & 2, COD and almost every computer and ps2 games I've played... ... *correction, every game I've played so far.

kinda like taking photo of other people and stuff but dislike taking photo of myself or with me in it

most of the time I'll take photo with the one I want only

the weirder I act when I'm with u, it means that the closer I consider u to be to me... dunno why I like that -.-

most favorite book is Darren Shan... i know, kids book... but its nice for me =D

Fav chinese series is Journey To The West
Fav english movie is dunno


I also love fried rice =DD... i think thats my most fav food... so my birthday present u know what to get for me la XP

Want t0 own quite a number of bb guns... but expensive le =(

I'm very lazy... especially when it comes to doing homework or cleaning my room

Err, I like independent girls, who are nice and got a sense of humor- but knows when to be serious so that she can control me at times... err pretty will be a big bonus but not a must... personality is the most important for me lo... I dislike bitchy, un-independent, manja, stuck up girls

hmmm, I like the color black, white and blue... and I mostly wear black cause its easier to take care and wont get stained so easily

err, the thing I mainly do in FB is social interview XD... cause I'm bored and LOA -.-

urm, updated enough for now la... no more ideas to crap ady

-----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment