Thursday, May 6, 2010

Huge Burden Gone

Finally, after today one big burden have been set free... ESL I.S is finally finish and handed up =D
Well over the past couple of weeks, got Class Test, LAN final test, Direct Investigative and the English I.S... ... not just left 2 more which are Mid semester test and Physic investigative report =(

I got this from a drama- In The Eyes Of The Beholder - which is a nice and funny drama which I kinda recommend to watch... but if you do watch, do not blame me if you don't like it ... ... hopefully I remember it correctly, but it goes something like this:
People laugh at me cause they think I'm crazy, I laugh at them cause they dunno what I'm thinking

Another drama which I watch is Seasons of Fate which is also quite nice... the actor is the Ah Wong guy whom I still can't remember his name XD.

now got 3 more dramas waiting to be watch when my holidays arrive which are
A Watchdogs Tale
Cupid Stupid
and and
A Fistful of Stances

=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

errr... so far college life have been interesting as the lecturers are nice and fun and the class is something like 5D (the noise and playfulness)... but not even close to 5D XD

hmm, out of boredom I decided to write something... err a poem or whatever you call it

Standing in the middle of a crossroad
With 4 options lying ahead of me
Back, right, front and left
With the back close due to on coming traffic
I'm only left with 3 options left

The easy way is to go front with the flow

No comments:

Post a Comment