Friday, May 21, 2010

Everytime -.-

I've just realize this. Every time I go out for an outing, after that I'll always feel regret for going out =.=... dunno why. I always feel excited when there is an outing, but during the outing it just gets weird for me. Then after the outing, I wonder why I even went out in the first place.
As an example, today I went out for the class reunion thing at Dome... I was exited about it this morning since I'll be able to see old friends. Then when I'm there, just started wondering why I even bother to go. Then as I just got home, I said to myself... ' What a waste of time going out.'... and for what?... waste money, waste time, so for what le?? haiz...

Worse thing yet, I keep repeating this mistake over and over again and I dunno why I do so...
and FYI people, I don't like taking pictures of myself with or without other people... ... only if i want to then Ill take. Other than that le, I don't see whats wrong with being quiet. It gives time to listen and more time to think about stuff.

I like this saying- People say I'm crazy, I say their blind. Then I added, people whom I don't like say hi to me, I say I'm blind =D

No comments:

Post a Comment