Sunday, May 30, 2010

Randomness part 2 XXDDDD

Randomness is the key to confusion =D... in this part 2, there may be some repetition from the earlier randomness post XD

Hmmm, I just downloaded some songs =)
The Killers- Mr.Brightside
Boyzone- Words
Elliot Yamin- Wait For You
Uncle Kracker- Follow Me
Bryan Adams- Please Forgive Me
Coldplay- Yellow
Extreme- More Than Words

Err, still dunno what to do for the 2 weeks holiday

bought the 7th book of the A House Of Night Novel- Burned

Hi-Chewy sweet is nice =D

bought 3 bb guns =D but 1 cacated =(

hmm, gained 2kg... good or bad thing le?

bought Naruto the 6th movie and an anime called Shangri-la

err, got i think 3 dramas which i want to buy but cannot remember the name

pretzels are nice and so are cinnabon

my room is always in a mess =(

I can never seem to study

err, used to getting rejected or isolated XD

hmm, loves food... other than see ham and seafood

wants to paly badminton!!! damn long never play ady wei

loves animals but cannot take care of them properly =(...

I've low IQ and EQ

Err, low self-esteem and no expectations for myself... maybe thats why everything i do also seems to be ok XD

loves to write stories... but all cacated especially the grammar and the way I write. Even the storyline sucks. Worse yet, all half way hang gei ... a 5year old can write better than me wei XD

err, apparently I have 6 skin colors on me XD... hands- lower part, hands- upper part, face, body, legs and feet (thx basketball & my stupidity to play in the sun)

hmm, I love baskin robbins -pistachio almond and old fashion butter pecan =D & new Zealand natural green tea =D

err, I suck when it comes to talking to people... strangers and especially towards girls...

lol... thats all i can crap about now XD

No comments:

Post a Comment