Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'm Only Human

Nobody can be perfect and neither can I. We're only human and so am I. Therefore there is only up to a certain limit where we're able to tolerate things so is there a limit to my patience.

People make mistakes and so do I. People tell lies and I sadly I do too. There is one thing I have which most people have too. Hope, everybody wishes for a better tomorrow but all we're do is just hope and not take any action... why is that so?- simple, we're only human. 1 person cannot change the world so why bother trying when pollution will never stop and world peace will never be achieved. -simple, cause we're human... we strive to achieve the unachievable thought we may very well know that we'll never reach it.

In other words, we make mistakes cause we're human, we learn from our mistake cause we're human. We remake the same mistake cause we're human and we re-repeat the same mistake not only because we're human but also because we're idiots who never bother to learn XXDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment