Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Planning Ahead =D

Tomorrow is the last day for the mid sem test =D... then after that dunno if got any plans for the day... ... hmmm, then on friday the class reunion thing- still debating whether i should go or not -, then Yu Beng's birthday the following day- hmmm -, after that college for 1 more week, then off to Taman Negara - alone =( - then HOLIDAYS !!!

Here is the plan... ... ... there is no plan, just see what tomorrow have installed for me when the time comes. This is the kind of attitude or is it personality which isn't good. One must plan ahead to fully utilized their time and not waste it- unlike me -

Anyways... downloaded some new songs. Well they are actually old, but I just downloaded them so they are new in the sense of err... you get the point:
Boyzone- Love Is A Hurricane, No Matter What
Daniel Merriweather- Water and a Flame
Jimmy Cliff- I Can See Clearly Now (I dunno if this is the version i heard in the cartoon i watched long time ago)
Aerosmith- I Don't Want To Miss A Thing
Goo Goo Dolls- Iris

No comments:

Post a Comment