Sunday, February 6, 2011

Today

(Like I've said quite a number of times...)
Went to church after such a long time =)... somehow it feels like it ended faster than usual. Hmm, on the way back I heard 2 very nice songs:
David Archuleta - Falling Stars
Juwita Suwito - Stand =D I seriously recommend this song =)
(where were my so called friends when I needed them eh?)
Anyways, I wanted to send my laptop for repair again but it seems that the problem is gone for now. =l
(Though I dunno how to say what I want to say.)
Hmm, I wonder if this year time would fly like it did last year... It seems like yesterday I just took the SPM slip... this makes me wonder what have I been doing and what I'm going to do.
(But all I require is just to be with normal people.)
Oh ya, I downloaded a program called Synthesia =) its like O2Mania but different
(In hope to forget what I feel even if its for a short while)
~~~~~~~~~~ADDED AT 3.40pm~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Downloaded some songs in the past week or so:
Faith Hill - Breath
Five For Fighting -Slice, Story Of Your Life
Goo Goo Dolls - Home
Hinder - Everybody's Wrong, The Life, What Ya Gonna Do
John Mayer -Half Of My Heart
Juwita Suwito - All This Time, Walk Away... I couldn't download 'Stand' =(
Lifehouse - All In
Lee DeWyze - Sweet Serendipity
Ryan Star - Star A Fire
Sarah McLachlan - Bring On The Wonder, Illusions Of Bliss, Loving You Is Easy
Shinedown - Diamond Eyes
David Archuleta - Falling Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment