Sunday, February 27, 2011

BURGER!!!!!!!!

Well, today around 2pm Yat Hong, Chie Yang, Kah Kit, Ching Hou and I went for an eating competition at New York Deli. That Yat Hong seriously undersold the burger and the fries -.-
The burger was huge and so was the amount of fries O.O
But Yat Hong and Kah Kit manage to finish it - RESPECT
For me le.... left 1/4 of the fries but I could not stuff in anything more XD... Have a huge trouble swallowing the fries after putting them into my mouth. Seriously felt like vomiting wei. I may have been able to finished it if I hadn't ate a pretty huge bowl of pan mee sup in the morning =(
Well, the price for not managing to finish the burger was costly but it was a pretty good experience. I think I would not want to eat burger or fries for quite some time now XD

Anyways, congrats to Yati and Kit Kat for finishing theirs... by hook or by crook

~~~~~~~~~EDITED 9.45pm~~~~~~~~~~
Just got back from dinner with my dad... didn't manage to eat anything since my stomach is practically still stuffed. when I burb I can still taste the french fries -.- XD... even drinking a glass of water made me wanna puke =(...
Well, I just only went and vomit and may I say my stomach feels so much better now ^-^. FYI, I did not intentionally went and vomit. It happen when I was brushing my teeth and you know sometimes when we are brushing our tongue then we accidentally brush too deep... yea that is what happen to me. Vomited like boomer from L4D XD
Anyways, now watching football, West Ham vs Liverpool. GO LIVERPOOL

~~~~~~~around 8 mins later~~~~~~~~`
West Ham Scored =(... good goal though

~~~~~~~~~11.25pm~~~~~~~~
Liverpool lost =(.... 3-1 some more wei... haiz... west ham played well though

No comments:

Post a Comment