Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CNY Dinner

Well, just had dinner with my family, uncle, aunt, cousins at Seremban. The food was great ^-^... not as special as those in restaurant but the taste is about as good or even better =)

Hmm, the most surprising thing is that my useless sis finally did the dishes for once. This is like super duper rare. She usually just dump the pots, plate, bowl ect ect into the basin and leave it there for me or my mom to wash. Seriously... every single time... she cooks, eat and dump it into the basin and off she goes =.=...

Anyways, Happy CNY to all and hope you get plenty of ang pow with lots of money inside so that you can loose them to me when gambling XD... ok la, maybe not loose... err donate them to me XD
Gong Xi Fatt Chai people.

No comments:

Post a Comment