Saturday, February 5, 2011

1 Man show...

hmm, today the basketball court was surprisingly empty... well, I actually expected it to be... not exactly empty but at least a few people. But there was no one there except for the training thing for the kids (boot camp XD)... it was kinda lonely but well, at least today I manage to just shoot some hoops and I got to find out approximately how I fare.
3 pointer 1/5
Free throw 3/10
The semi circle thing (near to the ring that one) 3/10
Under the ring 2/5
Under the ring side (doing the hand swing thing) 3/5

this is just a rough estimate though... usually I'm worse than this XD

oh ya, Jerry came later around 8.30 and left after a short while... at least someone else came =)

~~~~~~~~ADDED AT 3.54 PM~~~~~~~

Well, just came back from my err grandmother's brother house I think... Had great food there. Seriously good ^-^... Then I can't believe I had so much fun loosing too 2 kids in gambling =D. They bet like 20sen and 50sen... The one who bet 50sen almost never looses and he keep on winning 21 and black jack -.-... lucky fella wei. Got to bring him to Genting liau hehehehe. The funny thing is that they keep on telling me their cards and I somehow still manage lose XD... guess this year I've got no luck... maybe next year I'll win back hehehehe. Well I can't remember when I had this much fun loosing or even this much fun as a matter of fact =)

~~~~~~ADDED AT 6.30 PM~~~~~~~~
I tried to make fried rice again today... actually this is only the 2nd time trying. 1st time was during KH form 2 i think... or was it form 3?....I remember the tasteless fried rice XD. This time, The fried rice tasted weird XD... garlic, eggs, salt, pepper, chicken sauce or something like that... and well, it failed again XD... didn't even taste like fried rice =(

No comments:

Post a Comment