Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Memories Of Nobody - Part 1



My doll which I had since I was young... nameless though










My drawing during standard 1 or younger... as you can see I never did have the talent for drawing... my skills now are about the same as then XD










Furby or something like that... was quite popular when I was young










My 1st dog Paris... RIP







Friend's house(still there) - Marvin... smart guy. One of my good friend. use to play football at his front porch =)




Jimmy's house(left)... well it was renovated when he left... was one of my good friend though we often fight XD... I remember one time we found a hamster in the drain and he went and took care of it. but sadly it drown in a small bowl =(... it was funny though ( no I'm not a sadist)




Friend's house (left) - Rudra... was also renovated after he left. I remember the time when I cut above my left eye while playing shark in the front porch and his dad fetch me to the clinic =)... I was crying like mad. The doctor there promised me a power ranger action figure if I kept quite and allow her to do the stitches on me... She didn't kept her word =(



Friend's house (left) - Timothy... was also renovated after he left. The last time I saw him was at his new house during his birthday party. I remembered those cute little baby chickens he had. I can't remember where he moved too though






Friend's house (still there) - Loo something... can't remember his name... but we used to call him that. Around once a week we go to his place and play WWE - Here comes the pain on his ps2







My kindergarten... most of the time they serve banana cake for tea and also milo





My primary school till standard 4. Made lots of friends there and we used to play eraser. Winner gets to keep the opponent's one. We also used to play cs in school. Can't remember how but we did =)





Day care center... I was accused of stealing money there once just because I woke up in the office after studying and was caught looking through some drawers for the mechanical pencil the principle promised to give me but didn't -.-... I was freaking pissed and scared at that time... I mean, nobody would believe a kid right =(. This got me into trouble in school.



Used to pluck and throw this at and with friends... was fun but now I wonder, the thing was quite high... so how did we pluck it when we were young?... the best explanation is that maybe the tree became taller





There used to be a guy on a motorbike selling something like fried fish ball... but its not fish ball. I dunno what its called but it tasted a bit like leko and I remember I used to buy it quite often and he sometimes gave me more ^-^... the sauce that came with it was fantastic too.




Some other time I will upload a couple more pics

No comments:

Post a Comment