Monday, February 21, 2011

1st Day Of College

Well, drove to Luke's house in the morning and his dad fetch Ethel, Luke and me to Lakeside. Orientation at MPH started out boring till a Indian lecturer went up to speak. Then only did it become kinda fun... he was like giving away free kit-kat for those who can answer some simple questions...
After that I went to lecture theater 13 for my course introduction and I was like so blur man... I felt this pressure pressing against me - like what the heck am I doing, why am I doing this and ect ect. Then I also quite understand how Hee Ching felt. Alone with no one that we know in a strange foreign place XD. Well, this didn't really affect me though.

The brighter side of things, There is a Bread Story in college so BREAD HERE I COME!!! ^_^... though there are not many selection.
Met some of Luke's and Ethel's friends - Jensen?, May/Mey , Chitra? and Amanda
I saw Jane from ADP, Marcus from CPU and also Cheah Eugene XD
Hee Ching's dad fetched me back... THX

I need to think about transportation, getting my student ID, maybe join a club or something, make some new friends, buy books - haiz , and also check the unisa website thing and also the new e-mail Taylors gave us -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment