Thursday, July 19, 2012

Finished reading the 1st book of Bartimaeus... or was it the last book which was a prequel? Anyways, that book was pretty nice as well. Thanks to Kar Loke for lending it to me as well. Can't wait to read the other 3 which you also lent to me.
Bought the 2nd book of the Hunger Games 'Catching Fire' hope it is as good as the first book. If its better then even better ^^

Been quite some time since I last went to cc, so this morning was pretty fun ^_^
Sorry to my teammate in SC2, I am really bad at that game. Unable to macro XD. So basically he 1 man show against 3 people. He put up a very good fight though in the last game. Also played L4D2 and CODMW3 for a short while =)

Can't wait for Batman: The Dark Knight Rises! really do hope it does exceed my expectations since the previous one to me was just to awesome.

Also, I watched this awesome movie, The Shawshank Redemption (1994).Old movie but I really find it good. Didn't even felt like watching it a year or two back when it came out in astro, but after my dad and sis said it was good, I decided to watch it 2 days ago and I agree with them.

Hmm, now for the down side of things. Holiday is ending for me. Next week class starts.

 Ending things on the bright side:
"Don't make promises you can't keep.".... ""But those are the best kind."... The quote sounds and seems pretty true to me. 

The Great Pretender:
My need is such I pretend too much
...Too real is this feeling of make-believe  
Too real when I feel what my heart can't conceal
...I seem to be what I'm not, you see 
I'm wearing my heart like a crown

No comments:

Post a Comment