Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The past 5 days or so,
Finished The Hunger Game series 'Catching Fire' and 'Mockingjay'. Around 1 day for 1 book.
Then followed by Bartimaeus book 'The Amulet of Samarkand', 'The Golem's Eye' and 'Ptolemy's Gate'.Also around 1 day for each book.
How nice it was for me to sit back and just read. Can't remember when was the last time where I read so many books consecutively.
 Now I have started with 'Deception Point' which I bought quite some time back but never had the urged to read it. But I will take some time with this book since classes have started again. So far the subjects I am taking this sem seems to be a little more troublesome than the previous 3. Wrong combination of subjects maybe? Or maybe I will just need to put in a little more effort XD

Lastly, congrats to those who finished their exams. Happy holidays and all the best to those who are still having theirs. 

"Just a smile and the rain is gone,
Can hardly believe it (yeah)...
...I was lost in a lonely place
Could hardly even believe it (yeah)
Holding on to yesterdays
Far, far too long..."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment