Saturday, July 14, 2012

Last couple of days...
Finished reading Darren Shan - Larten Crepsley Saga 2nd and 3rd book. hopefully Kar Loke will buy the 4th book and final book so that I can borrow from him XD
Also finish reading the 1st book of Hunger Games. Awesome book ^^. Even after watching the movie, I still find the book to be very addictive. I wanted to read a couple of pages before I go to bed two nights ago but ended up finishing the remaining two thirds of the book XD. Well the same goes for the 3rd book of Larten Crepsley Saga. Wanted to read the starting few pages but ended up finishing the whole book XD before I go to bed.

Other than that, hmm, Teck's birthday today... so Happy Birthday to him. Thanks very much for lending me your ps3 games. Appreciate it.

Also, I finally manage to rebirth in RO. Though I took around 1 week longer compared to Yat Hong to rebirth but I am still content with myself. 1 of my dreams when I was back in like standard 6 has finally been achieved ^^.
Lastly, thank you Pris for telling me the website to download drama. Have not checked it out yet but I will soon ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment