Thursday, June 14, 2012

Old Habbits Die Hard...

Feeling the urge to stalk people on fb again... so yea, before that becomes reality, the best solution is to deactivate fb ^_^
Once there was a problem about to occur, now problem prevented... temporarily.

Manage to stop playing dota ^_^ but that got replaced by RO XD. Really missed this game. Reason why is because I aim to rebirth my character. Something which I never manage to do while I was playing the original one. Never even manage to reach 2nd job lvl =(. Well I play less now, just vote, do quest and maybe farm for like 30 mins or so then that is about it. Maybe after exam then I will hardcore leveling.

I'm am one who easily gets distracted, especially when it comes to studying XD...
I believe I know most of my flaws, but I'm just to lazy to bother to change or work on them.
I still bite my nails, but very rarely...
Still clean my nose when showering.... the more direct term is dig.
Am still thinking about all the useless stuff such as the what if bla bla bla...
Still slacking off... Some people say it takes something bad to happen to oneself before that person is willing to make the change. Sound pretty true in my situation XD Maybe if i fail all 4 papers then I will start studying from the beginning of the semester instead of waiting till 3 to 4 days before exam starts XD 

There is only one blog which I am into now which is Yee Shuen's one ^_^  but she has not updated hers for 2 weeks or so... Other than that I guess Mag's blog since she browse through mine, so I shall return the favour =)... I believe in returning what I think you give or do to me. People say, in life you reap what you sow or something like that? and do to others what you expect them to do to you. So if I am willing to say the things I say or do the things I do, I would not mind others doing the similar thing. I find it reasonable enough. 
Almost forgot, I like to jump to an early conclusion most of the time on certain things. And as time progresses, I would like to see how what I have expected to be true or not.

Oh ya... ... bullocks I forgot what I wanted to add on. I hate it when a sudden surge of an idea comes into my mind and when I am about to express it, it just fade as fast as it came XD. Then when the appropriate moment has passed, only then I remember what it is I thought of XD.

No comments:

Post a Comment