Sunday, June 3, 2012

I feel like life is a real bitch XD
So unpredictable.
But yea, had a good time today. Happy Belated Birthday to Abby. Yes, I did not wish her yesterday but I paid for her tickets so yea...
Also, I am feeling pretty happy and somewhat sad at the same time now. Also the feeling of anger and a peace of mind. Such contradiction is nothing unusual.
Maybe next week I will be able to settle one last thing before exam. Maybe then I will be able to have a clear mind... or maybe that will do shyt to my mind XD

Got my baby chick hat in RO ^_^ so happy.
"Hey, take a chance in life. Who knows, it may surprise you." (Surprise in a good way... maybe bad XD)
~~~~~Added 4/6/12, 9.40pm~~~~~
Forgot to mention something about yesterday morning (Sunday). Well, arrived at church late (better late than never right?). And there was this interesting speaker/preecher from Jordan or something like that? Anyways, the way he conveys the message was like I mentioned earlier, interesting. In short he was funny. "What to do when you are in a sinking boat with a sleeping Jesus" XXDDD
Maybe it was just me but I felt that the sermon was relating to my current situation. Also the part where the call forward those who needed help in certain areas... yea, it felt like that relates to me to.
Ahahahaha, maybe it was just because he caught the audience attention and mine as well from the very start. Anyways, I head this song from Jason Mraz a couple of weeks ago "I Won't Give Up". Nice song =)

No comments:

Post a Comment