Friday, June 1, 2012

Finish reading a book titled 'Who Moved My Cheese?'. Simply yet pretty interesting.
Then I borrowed my aunt's 'Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus' book. Started reading the first two chapters and I am already like nodding my head in agreement with the contents in the book. Though I find this book quite interesting, I somehow fing myself unable to read more than a couple of pages in one go.

Other than that, I have reached lvl 95 in RO ^_^ "ous!"
Assignments all completed. Was not called out for plagarism. "Phew"
Exams in 2 weeks + < 3 weeks time.
Feeling the need/urge to settle some things. Hopefully once and for all. A peace of mind is all I ask for ^_^
... Will have one huge pile of clothes to iron, fold and hang tomorrow 0.0
Thats about it I guess. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment