Friday, June 22, 2012

Chucky!!!

No, not Chucky from Child's Play. Well, not even Chucky to begin with. That movie honestly scared the heck out of me. A huge pillow in front of me and my sound proof method where my finger is shoved deep into my ears while I hum "lalalalala". Anyways, actually it is the series Chuck ^_^
Thank you so much to the kind soul who passed this awesome series to me! Though it may be a bad time for me to start watching but it personally, I find it totally worth it ^_^ quite a lot of hot chicks XD

Other than that, created a Bard in RO. Not bad, but would need team mates I guess. My Sin almost lvl 97!

Lastly, I have to apologize to two people for calling a certain quote? or saying? rubbish. Please accept my utmost sincere apology.

~~~~~ADDED 23/6/2012 1.25am~~~~~
I really hate these nights where I have trouble sleeping =.=
Mind and body tired. But as soon as I lie on the bed, though my body is still tired, my brain finds some kind of backup generator or something and powers up again. And today, I believe I finally know what it is that I need for this to end. Permanently if possible but I know that is impossible because something else will just find its way into my head and cause chaos again. Anyways, I will just worry about that if and when the time comes. Back to the issue on hand, I am pretty positive that I am looking for 2 things. 1st is answers to the questions in my head which I know its almost impossible. 2nd is closure. Somehow I manage to settle 2 of the 4 identified. I am pretty positive that if I had the opportunity, I could settle the 3rd one quite easily. As for the 4th one, well it has been hard. For some unknown reason I believe that I will need to find the answer to my questions and only then will I be able to settle it...
... Blame yourself eh... maybe its not rubbish after all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment