Saturday, June 9, 2012

Just got back from Penang with my mom and relatives... Yea, exams is on 18th and here I am coming back from "holiday"... haiz, waste of my time. Well, to be honest, its not like I would have studied also if I decided to stay home instead of going XD
So yea, the overall trip was good. Went around eating this and that. Pretty good food I guess. I wouldn't say its super good or a must try type of food. But if you are ever in Penang then yea...
I am pretty picky with food. Or maybe I expect too much from it since in my opinion, people tend to oversell things. For example "this is so very nice", "that is so nice", "must try this", "must try that". So most of the time I get disappointed or it does not meet my expectations.
So far there are only 2 things which I say is very nice. 1st is the pork noodle in ss15, but the last time I tried it which was about 2 months ago, the soup was less tasty. 2nd is the chicken and ham fried rice from Dragon-i... but sadly they removed it =(... they are not ranked as 1st and 2nd.
So yea, that is basically what we did in Penang. Drive here and there, eat this and that.

I guess blogging has become somewhat outdated with the people I know. Or maybe they are just too busy. Well either way, I will just keep on crapping about this and that whenever I feel like it ^_^

The saddest part of the trip...
...
...
...
Seriously I find it very sad...
...
...
...
I missed 3 days of RO. My voting points T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment