Monday, February 13, 2012

So, on Tuesday (7/2/2012) went to watch Chronicle at Berjaya Times Square. The movie for me was pretty average only. Went and try this char siew pizza. Pretty interesting. Wished it was larger though.
Nothing much happened on Wednesday to Friday.
Saturday (11/2/2012) basketball in the morning, followed by breakfast then a little taste of sake. I preferred it cold I guess.
After that, went to Justin's open house. It was awesome. Met quite a number of people... but sorry yea, I am not able to remember their names XD
Cant remember when was the last time I saw a lion dance.

Then yesterday (12/2/2012) went to Dirty Nelly's for the coupon thing. Well, the food there was slightly above average for me. I believe I did not manage to eat my moneys worth though... The only picture I take over there was this glass of err mohito/mojito? Then today, I believe I just got conned XD... nothing serious. Just that when I asked a week back, they say that is all they have. When I went today, there was like 4 more kinds...


No comments:

Post a Comment