Wednesday, February 22, 2012

... My sleeping time have been off. Can't seem to get myself back to the usual time which is 11pm to around 6am. Classes will be starting next week. Maybe this is because I laze around at home the whole time. Never use up my energy. So maybe that is why I am unable to sleep. Been waking up around 9 to 10am.

Other than that, been thinking about Lee Hang again =.=... Just came into my mind out of the blue. Same thing. Why?

Oh ya, just finish reading the 5th book of the Vampirates. Usually reading helps me to fall asleep. Guess after awhile, everything losses it effectiveness. Anyways, can't wait for the final book to come out.

... Guess the how you treat others is how others treat you thing is quite true.

I wish I could read books similar to Kane and Abel and Angels & Demons. Oh ya, Enid Blyton... there was this book which I remember reading it when I was young. Wonder if I can find it again.

~~~~~ADDED 4pm~~~~~
Decided to on my my facebook...
vertual_kid@yahoo. com

No comments:

Post a Comment