Sunday, February 26, 2012

Do you get the feeling of sadness?
When most of the things you like just cease to exist.
Some by choice while nothing can be done about others.
Mac Donald's chicken foldover, their country grill chicken burger...
Dragon - i's chicken and ham fried rice
Ikea's hotdog and meatball (the awesome one if you get what I mean)
Rave and Yakitake Japan anime
Better Off Ted comedy and Reaper series
The store which when you pay RM2 note for a chewing gum you get back 3 RM1 coin plus 40 cents as change.
The motorcycle outside primary school which sells nice leko balls or something like that with nice sauce for 20cents per ball
The ice-cream man who sells the cuboid shape red bean, corn, durian and other flavors ice-cream
The friends you used to play with when you were young. Living in the same neighborhood. Just houses away...
Or the toys you use to cherish. Like hot wheels, pokemon cards, tamagotchi, the bulky nitendo gameboy.
The first ever comic book or your first pillow / blanky (blanket)
Pet / Pets which come and go.
People which come and go.
The game store we used to go and play after school
The ciplak cyber cafe at center point... (Well I do not miss that XD)
But yea, you get the idea... those kind of things.
So why like something or getting close to someone? When in the future, they will just go somewhere else.

Oh ya, I want to read... finish the books which I bought and I am bored again. Any recommendations?

~~~~~ADDED 11.40pm~~~~~
I have to ask for guidance. What should I say to a friend after 10 years or even longer? Where to begin? Or should I say how?... I am no longer the person I used to be. I'm pretty sure neither are they. I have already screwed up three times. Would the 4th time be the charm?... would I even attempt the 4th time?

No comments:

Post a Comment