Sunday, February 19, 2012

Been listening to quite a number of songs the past couple of days. They are sang by Backstreet Boys, Boyzone, Bryan Adams, Cascada, FM Static, Gareth Gates, Lifehouse, N'Sync, Ronan Keating, Westlife, Whitney Houston and a couple of other artist such as James Blunt, Juwita Suwito, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Luke Bryan, and Snow Petrol. Most of the songs I have not heard them before. But there were some which I heard once or twice before.
I wonder is there any other songs which are nice and easy to listen to...
The song below and others which are similar to it to me are meaningless. I see no point in listening to them... but she is still a kid...

~~~~~ ADDED AT 11.30pm~~~~~
Haiz, seemed to be unable to sleep again. Stupid me... Thinking about what happened again and the actions I took. I still wonder, what have I done wrong? Was something lacking? Who knows.
I just realize that I do not have to courage within me to greet certain people out of the blue in public... Weird I know. Don't think that anyone else experiences / experienced this kind of thing right?...
Lalalalalalalalala

No comments:

Post a Comment