Saturday, March 5, 2011

Today -.-

Well, went for the team building thing at 8am which was almost a total waste of time... but I left early at 12pm out of boredom so I missed the so called amazing race thingy. I wonder how amazing it was... (Can't believe I skipped bb for that thing =C )
Went to cc with Kuui, Yati and Mel after that... It was a total waste of money man today. The com was like lagging all the way even after we changed com a few times =.=... Seriously no fun at all.
Came back from cc then went out to eat dinner with family at Aman Suria... food was ok =)
After dinner, we came back and I started watching Castle ^-^... ( I want to watch Gary Unmarried, Scrubs, Two and A Half Men and How I Met Your Mother) then after that I went to check my timetable for the tutorials and the crap I found is so freaking confusing -.-...

For the so called groups that we are supposed to be broken up to in tutorials, I found my name and it was marked with an 'X' in all 4 subjects I am enrolled in... check the time table and for every group eg: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 ... ... there are different time table for tutorials. But since mine is marked with an 'X', which one should I attend??? Haiz...

Then one of the assignment I got asked us to define what is management and what is it managers do... simple but yet I'm finding it quite troublesome =(

No comments:

Post a Comment