Thursday, March 31, 2011

Taylors

... Well, so far this is what I think of Taylors.
I'll start with the bad things first since its better to end with the "brighter side"
1) Disorganize - They post everything either in taylors portal/bb7/UniSA portal/ taylors e-mail/ UniSA e-mail =.=
2) Very disorganize - 2nd time in a row during Tuesday lecture, lecture theater 20 had problems and we waited there for like another 40 mins before changing class again... they never bother to fix it at all.
3) No offense but 1 boring lecturer which makes me totally blur and want to sleep.
4) Parking problem... but this one does not really bother me that much
5) Stupid time table -.-
6) Early in the morning the toilet lights went off when I went to shit -.-... i damn scared wei...
7) Student Life Center opens at like what 9? and closes at 6?... whats with that wei. Its supposed to be for students. At least open at 7 and close at 8 or later.

Well, then here comes the good things
1) Well, tutorial is good, helps me to understand =)
2) Have good tutorial lecturer =D
3) Way better ping-pong players (I always kena ta pau though) and I very pai seh le borrowing their bats. Its like those expensive one 0.0
4) The food here there is a variety... a little expensive and not bad but well, once in awhile its ok for me.

Oh ya, and also the things which are somewhere between
1) Every morning the smell of cow dung wakes me up XD... and it makes me feel like shitting too -.-
2) Plenty of people which comes from different background... but sometimes you know la...

I guess thats all I think about taylors now.

No comments:

Post a Comment