Friday, March 11, 2011

Lucky or Unlucky?

The My-vi car was due for service last Sat. I asked my mom to send it for service but she said some other time. So then today, I drove to college and I parked the car at the open parking area there near the commercial block. As soon as I turn off the engine, the guard asked me to move the car forward a little more. So I tried to start the car but wasn't able too =.=... apparently the car battery died on me.

So then I called my mom and told her what happen. My mom then called my sis, who called her friend to check what the problem was. Well in the end it cost me RM220 =(... from Rm160 for the car battery which I heard myself became Rm200 -.-... and the other Rm20 was for the labor which I understand.

Well should I be considered lucky since it worked in the morning and got me to college and also it was fixed in time for me to go home right after class or should this incident be considered unlucky cause it caused me $$$ T-T...

Oh ya, on the way back it was raining averagely. My windscreen was fogged up cause of the outer side being more cold than inside the car so driving was pretty hard. And because of the rain, it was a little bit jam on the way back so I was bored and scribble things on the windscreen =D

Haiz,there are quite a number of problems for the my-vi.

No comments:

Post a Comment